Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Not so Cool Story, Bro.

Growing up, I was never typically embarrassed by my family.They've always been really chill and relaxed. My parents weren't/aren't super strict, and always have been encouraging.

So I'd say their pretty cool. How? well....

For starters my mom, Laura, she's pretty awesome. She has a heart for God and I can't imagine the world without her. Rarely do I ever go a day without talking to her, whether it be me calling and complaining, or asking random questions, sometimes as an excuse to call her.
Recently she's made friends with a women who's son plays volleyball with my little brother. She doesn't speak much English, so my mother being the saint that she is has offered to tutor her in her English. Which in my book, makes anyone who offers to do such a thing is awesome. It's a difficult task learning another language. Much less teaching it. me and my BEAUtiful mother.







Next in line, can't forget DaddyO. My Dad, Mike, has always been my partner in lazy Saturday afternoons watching the history channel, or some random action movie on tv. He's always had a knack for tinkering with things and being really creative. I've always looked up to him, because not only does he see prospect in random things hes tinkering with, but people as well. His and my mother's love for each other is the cutest, there's no question about it.

He's pretty cool. 


JACOB: 6'3", Varsity Volleyball.
Position: Front Middle.
Hobbies: Being busy with school, work, and Volleyball
The sweetest boy/man/whatever, you will ever meet. Doesn't complain much, but will eat out out of house and home. Been a real good pall over the years and I really hope he'll join me up at FSU fall of 2014. I love going home to have him meet me at the door with a giant hug that dwarfs me. He's a good lookin' goofy fella that doesn't even need explaining. 
Yeah, he's pretty cool.


Hyperventilating .
Can't shoot with my machete . 
You betcha, Morgan O'Kane. 
Ain't nobody gonna go and try to tell her what to think, do, say. She is her own individual self and I give her a lot of credit for it. She has always had the jealous girls on her back growing up,  and she's always held her own regardless of what they say. shes trouble when she gets going, but trust me when she's done, you'll still be laughing. 
Yep, she's one cool cat.

Last but not least. Ladies and gentlemen. THE ONE. THE ONLY. 

JOSIE O'KANE.

The youngest of us, the most liberal of us, the most opinionated of us, the most popular of us, and good gravy shes a real beaut'. Never at a loss for words, ever, Will watch any movie with you, if you refuse, well good luck. She has a heart of gold, always sticking up for the under dog. Will get her school projects done the day their assigned if she can, shes got the brains, the looks, and the guts. She'll go far, no doubt. 
Especially with a talent like this
so, I'd say shes's pretty cool.

For those of you who actually read this, I'm sorry that you had to experience me brag about my family. Usually that's what parents do, or grandparents. But I'm the big sister, the experimental child. So if I turned out alright, I reserve the right. Right? 
Of course. 
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment