Friday, February 22, 2013

Introduction to the New Blog


Welcome new, or old readers to my new/old blog!

If you’re able to be yourself, then you have no competition. All you have to do is get closer and closer to that essence.-  Barbara Cook

Me, that's who I want my readers to meet through this blog. No it's not all about me, I'll blog about other things. 

                              Like, interests, funny roommate stories, along with stories from previous jobs and experiences. 



But what do you the reader want? 

I'm an open minded character, at least I like to think. I wanna know recipes y'all want me to try, or other blogs to read. I'm game for anything. 



Brief Bio:

I'm a freshman in Tallahassee Fl. I have four lovely roommates who keep me on my toes and my days interesting. I love country music and concerts. I love to craft, (pinterest is my weakness) though I'm not very good. Food is my other weakness, and cooking is my friend. I run to the mall as fast as possible when I get stressed, have a break down, etc. Though I don't know why, I never buy anything other than a soft pretzel, and walk through every store until my feet can't continue. I recently quit my job as a counter girl at a dry cleaners, and yes it is worse than it sounds. I only worked there for eight months, but I learned Tallahassee because of it. I'm also thankful for the lessons that I learned through it. My favorite movie is "The Lion King". Duck Dynasty leaves me in tears along with Disney's "Phineas and Ferb". I love to explore and make memories with those I love. I find joy in discovering new things like local mom and pop sort of places. I love to do anything hands on, like cooking, crafting, tinkering, creating, and building. 
I love my family. I'm the oldest of four with two loving parents and a dog named Honey. Whom I instagram every time I'm back in Orlando (where my family lives). I'm originally from Texas, hardly a Florida native. 






My roommate Rileigh and I at the Zac Brown Band concert here in 
Tallahassee the other night. 
(We got free tickets too! A cool story for another time)




Me, trying to be as classy and hysterical as one of my favorites, Lucille Ball. I have people tell me all the time I could be her grand daughter, daughter, sister. Honestly I bet it's because I have red hair. #gingerproblems



<3 My little brother, Jacob, 17 years old,
 standing 6"3 keeps things goofy at all times.  Such a fun dude. 


Love always,

- Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment